This agreement is governed by the laws of the Singapore. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Singapore in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and e-Novate Pte Ltd as a result of this agreement or use of this website.
Website performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Website's right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this website or information provided to or gathered by Website with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Website with respect to this website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Website with respect to this website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual,e-Novate Pte Ltd, product, or event.
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This License AGREEMENT (the AGREEMENT") is a legal AGREEMENT between you (either an individual or single entity, including, but not limited to a Corporation, LLC, LLP, Partnership, Sole Proprietorship) ("LICENSEE") and e-Novate ABN 99417571162 ("LICENSOR").
BY INSTALLING THIS PACKAGE YOU AREAGREEING TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHICH INCLUDES THE SOFTWARE LICENSE, MAINTENANCE TERMS AND SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED DISK PACKAGE OR INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property and trade-secret laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is being licensed, not sold.
GRANT OF LICENSE
This License AGREEMENT grants Licensee the following non-exclusive rights:
1. In consideration of payment of the LICENSE fee, LICENSOR grants to you, the LICENSEE, a non-exclusive right to use and display this copy of the software program in object code form only (hereinafter called the SOFTWARE) as per the usage limitations specified by the invoice at a single location. LICENSOR reserves all rights not expressly granted to LICENSEE.
2. As the LICENSEE, you own the magnetic or other physical media, on which the SOFTWARE is originally or subsequently recorded or fixed, but LICENSOR retains title and ownership of the SOFTWARE recorded on the original disk copy or copies, and all subsequent copies of the SOFTWARE, regardless of the form or media in or on which the original or other copies may exist. THIS LICENSE IS NOT A SALE OF THE ORIGINAL SOFTWARE OR ANY COPY OR COPIES OF IT.
3. Certain SOFTWARE licensed by LICENSOR to LICENSEE requires that LICENSEE must purchase one named user of SOFTWARE for each named user of a third party application, per physical location. Where named users are not utilized, the total number of licensed users of the third party application cannot exceed the total number of licensed users of SOFTWARE per physical location. Non-compliance of this license restriction is strictly forbidden and shall be considered a material breach of this AGREEMENT and among all other remedies available to LICENSOR, including but not limited to immediate payment to LICENSOR for all license fees due and owing to LICENSOR, shall cause this AGREEMENT to immediately terminate in accordance with the TERMINATION provisions stated in this AGREEMENT.
4. This SOFTWARE and the accompanying written materials are copyrighted. Unauthorized copying of the SOFTWARE, including SOFTWARE that has been modified, merged, or included with other software, or of the written materials, is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any copyright infringement that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this license. Subject to these restrictions, and if the SOFTWARE is not copy-protected, you may make one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE, solely for backup purposes. You must reproduce and include the copyright notice on the backup copy. The SOFTWARE is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
5. As the LICENSEE, you may physically transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another, provided that the SOFTWARE is used on only one computer at a time. You may not electronically transfer the SOFTWARE from one computer to another over an internal or external network of any kind. You may not distribute copies of the SOFTWARE or accompanying written materials to others or modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the written materials accompanying the SOFTWARE without the prior written consent of LICENSOR.
6. LICENSEE may not use the SOFTWARE for the benefit of a third party, not rent, timeshare or use the SOFTWARE in service bureau processing. LICENSEE may not transfer, export, install or use the SOFTWARE without the prior written permission of LICENSOR.
7. Without prejudice to any other rights, LICENSOR may terminate this License AGREEMENT if LICENSEE fails to comply with the terms and conditions of this License AGREEMENT. In such event, LICENSEE must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE and all of its component parts.
8. LICENSOR may create, from time to time, updated versions of the SOFTWARE. At its option LICENSOR will make such updates available to LICENSEE only if LICENSEE is covered under Annual Maintenance by paying the Annual Maintenance fee, which is 18% of the most current list price. Maintenance is mandatory for the first year and will be automatically invoiced to LICENSEE on an annual basis from the anniversary date of LICENSOR'S first maintenance invoice to LICENSEE. LICENSEE agrees to pay this fee, within the terms stated on the invoice, unless LICENSEE
Notifies LICENSOR in writing of its intention not to renew at least thirty (30) days in advance of being invoiced, or the anniversary date of the AGREEMENT, or purchase SOFTWARE. Should LICENSEE choose not to renew maintenance in any given year LICENSOR may terminate this License AGREEMENT pursuant to the provisions stated in this License Agreement. See the LICENSOR'S Maintenance Agreement for further details on Annual Maintenance. Should LICENSEE choose not to renew maintenance in any given year, and LICENSOR elects not to terminate the License Agreement, and LICENSEE wishes to upgrade to a future release of the licensed SOFTWARE, LICENSEE shall be charged the full list price for the SOFTWARE, plus 18% of the most current list price of SOFTWARE for maintenance. Should LICENSEE choose not to renew maintenance any given year, and then wishes to renew at a later date, and LICENSOR has elected not to terminate the License Agreement, LICENSEE shall be charged for all back maintenance, which was not renewed, plus the maintenance fee, which shall be 18% of the most current list price. In addition, 20% of the total sum of back maintenance and current maintenance fee shall be added as a surcharge for an interruption in maintenance. A copy of the terms of the Annual Software Maintenance Agreement is included in this package.
e-Novate Pte Ltd understands that making purchases online involves your trust and that you wish to remain in control of your personal information. Retaining your trust is a responsibility that e-Novate Pte Ltd takes very seriously.
Save for disclosures required by law in any relevant jurisdiction and the disclosure of your name, email address and your credit card details for completing your booking with e-Novate Pte Ltd, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to our affiliated (group) companies (in and outside the region), including our and our affiliated (group) companies' employees and our trusted agents and representatives who have access to this information with our permission and who need to know or have access to this information to perform our service (including customer services and internal (audit/compliance) investigation) to and for the benefit of you.
Personal Information means information that relates to a living individual who can be identified from that information or from that information together with other information which is held by or is likely to be held by e-Novate Pte Ltd.
When you browse the website, e-Novate Pte Ltd does not collect Personal Information about you. The only way e-Novate Pte Ltd can collect any kind of personal information is if you give it to us.